The ez1073-500 is a Class A, mic pre-amp, line amp and EQ/Filter module which occupies two slots in a 500 series rack. Fully populated with Carnhill transformers and inductors to achieve its distinctive classic sound. This high-end hand-built British module provides an affordable solution for the modern cost conscious studio.
· Classic 3 stage (Class A) amplifier design
· All discrete component (no surface mount devices)
· Entirely hand assembled and tested in the England to exacting quality standards.
· Mic Input: Carnhill transformer balanced (Classic VTB9045) +10dB to +65dB gain, rotary switchable in 5dB steps and switchable 300/1200 Ohm impedance input.
· Line Input: Carnhill transformer balanced (Classic VTB9046) - 20dB to +20dB, rotary switchable in 4dB steps (centre 0dB), 10k Input Impedance
· Line Output: Carnhill transformer balanced (Classic full size output transformer)
· EQ/Filter Stage: 3 inductor (Class A) amplifier design
· HF (12kHz) +/- 16dB gain continuously variable
· MF (switchable; 360Hz, 700Hz, 1.6kHz, 3.2kHz, 4.8kHz & 7.2kHz) +/- 16dB gain continuously variable
· LF (switchable; 35Hz, 60Hz, 110Hz & 220Hz) +/- 16dB gain continuously variable
· Low Pass Filter (switchable; 50Hz, 80Hz, 160Hz & 300Hz) -18dB per Octave
· Phantom and polarity switches
· The XLR behind the left hand side is the Mic Input
· The XLR behind the right hand side is the Line Input
· The output is duplicated on both of the output XLRs
· Stainless steel chassis
· Total current consumption 110mA (per unit)
For use in API (and compatible) Lunchbox and VPR500 racking systems.
UPC / EAN Nein Shipping Dimensions Keine Angabe Herstellungsland Lieferzeit Nein Farbe braun Hersteller AML Zustand Neu