The 54F50 is a Class A, compressor and limiter module which occupies three slots in a 500 series rack. Fully populated with Carnhill transformers to achieve its distinctive classic sound. This high-end hand-built British module provides an affordable solution for the modern cost conscious studio.
- Classic 4 stage (Class A) amplifier, 4 transformer design
- All discrete component (no surface mount devices)
- Entirely hand assembled and tested in the England to exacting quality standards.
- Line Input: Carnhill transformer balanced (Mu-metal screened Classic VTB9046), 10k Input Impedance
- Interstage: Carnhill Mu-metal screened Classic VTB9045 and VTB9046
- Line Output: Carnhill transformer balanced (Classic full size output transformer)
- Compressor: (Class A) amplifier design
- Ratio 1.5:1, 2:1, 3:1, 4:1 & 6:1
- Dual attack speeds (Fast = 5mS, Slow = 25mS) *
- Make-up gain 0dB to 20dB in 2dB steps
- Recovery (release) 400mS, 800mS, 1.6S & Auto
- Threshold –20dBu to +10dBu
- Limiter: (Class A) amplifier design
- Dual attack speeds (Fast = 100uS, Slow = 5mS) *
- Recovery (release) 100mS, 200mS, 800mS & Auto
- Threshold +4dBu to +12dBu (in 1dB steps)
- Stereo link via either the backplane edge connector, an XLR or both
- Illuminated meter selectable for input, output or gain reduction metering.
- Power off signal bypass
- Entirely stainless steel chassis.
- Total current consumption 150mA (per unit)
- Also available supplied as a pair in a box containing a “mono/stereo” switch
* These are the default factory settings however the;
Compressor “Fast” may be internally jumper selected to 0.5mS
Compressor “Slow” may be internally jumper selected to 50mS
Limiter “Fast” may be internally jumper selected to 1mS
Limiter “Slow” may be internally jumper selected to 25mS
UPC / EAN 700615307746 Herstellungsland Vereinigtes Königreich Lieferzeit Nein Farbe hellgrau Hersteller AML Zustand Neu Automation Nein