At the core, the m906 is a purist level control for monitoring surround (or stereo) audio sources. But a closer look reveals a highly intelligent feature set that makes it a vital nerve center for any recording, mastering, or post facility centered around a digital audio workstation. It is configured as a 2U rack mount mainframe controlled by a sleek, powerful desktop remote control, with all audio kept in the mainframe and all control via the remote control.
The m906 offers a full complement of balanced and unbalanced analog 5.1 and digital 5.1 and stereo inputs, the latter featuring our latest generation reference 24bit/192kHz DAC technology with our proprietary s-Lock™ PLL for rock solid digital stability. All inputs and outputs on the m906 can be user calibrated for seamless integration into any playback environment with all types of playback equipment.
The m906’s signal path is designed to deliver nothing short of the best performing, transparent audio available. All components are chosen for audiophile performance and long term reliability. Level controls, the heart of a monitor controller, are low distortion precision devices which provide a 100dB range in silent .5dB steps.
Included as a standard feature is our acclaimed reference headphone amplifier circuitry (from our m902), with one output jack on the mainframe and one additional output on the remote. This unique circuitry provides precision headphone amplification for critical monitoring, mixing and mastering.
This m906 can be equipped with an optional DOWNMIX module that creates a stereo L+R mix of a 6 channel surround source. All standard Dolby mix ratios can be calibrated by the user for both the center and surround channels.
While the m906 boasts a remarkably full set of features, the real achievement for us is to offer this while maintaining the impeccable, transparent audio performance for which all of our products are famous.
- multiple 5.1 and stereo analog inputs
- 24bit/192kHz digital 5.1 and stereo inputs- AES3, S/PDIF, ADAT and TOSLINK
- s-Lock™ phase lock loop sample clock regeneration for ultra-low jitter and rock solid digital stability
- precision speaker and headphone level controls with a 100dB range in 0.5dB steps
- every electrical and mechanical design element maximized for absolute purist audiophile performance
- all controls are built into an elegant, convenient desktop remote control unit
- all I/O and audio are routed in a 2U rack mount mainframe powered by an external 1U 1/2 rack power supply
- control up to three speaker systems - two 5.1 or up to three stereo
- m902 style high-current audiophile headphone amplifier built in with one output on remote control unit and one on the mainframe unit
- complete system level calibration (inputs, outputs, inter-channel balance, dim) and individual channel solo/mute
- balanced talkback microphone input and activation switch with additional external foot switch control jack
- fixed level 5.1 DAC output for direct audio transfers
- optional downmix module supports all standard Dolby mix ratios
- optional AES Loop-thru feature provides four AES digital outputs for passing signals to other devices downstream
- 5 year transferable warranty on parts and labor
SPECIFICATIONS ANALOG INPUT THD+N @ 0dB gain, 1kHz +20dBu out <0.001% (0.00075% typical) +10dBu out <0.003% (0.001% typical) 0dBu out <0.009% (0.005% typical) Intermodulation Distortion SMTPE/DIN 4:1 50Hz, 7kHz @+20dBu out <0.002% (0.0015% typical) @ 0dBu out <0.008% (0.006% typical) Frequency Response +/-3dB 3Hz - 250Khz Dynamic Range 20-22kHz bandwidth 112dB 20-22kHz bandwidth and A weighting filter 115dB Output Noise 20-22kHz bandwidth, -20dB gain High gain mode -89dBu Low gain mode -98dBu 20-22kHz bandwidth and A weighting filter, -20dB gain High gain mode -91dBu Low gain mode -99dBu Phase Deviation 20Hz to 20kHz < 4 10Hz to 100kHz < 15 Crosstalk any channel 100Hz < 100dB 1kHz < 100dB 20kHz < 85dB Balanced Input CMRR 60Hz > 65dB 1kHz >65dB 10kHz >60dB Gain Range Low gain mode (0.5dB steps) -105.5dB to +20dB High gain mode (0.5dB steps) -95.5dB to +30dB Channel Tracking Accuracy Any channel +/-0.05dB Maximum Output Level Low gain mode (balanced) +15dBu High gain mode (balanced) +27dBu Maximum Input Level Balanced inputs +30dBu Unbalanced inputs +20dBu Impedances Balanced inputs 30k Ohms Unbalanced inputs 50k Ohms Balanced outputs 300 Ohms Minimum load impedance 300 Ohms DIGITAL TO ANALOG CONVERTER FIXED OUTPUTS Output Levels User selectable (0dBFS) +16dBu / +24dBu Fixed output trim range (0.5dB steps) -95.5dB to +30dB THD+N 1kHz, -1dBFS, 20-22kHz bandwidth (44.1kHz) 0.00% Dynamic Range 20-22kHz bandwidth >111dB Input Lock Range AES3/SPDIF 32kHz to 192kHz TOSLINK 32kHz to 96kHz ADAT LIGHTPIPE 30kHz 55kHz S-Lock Sample Clock Intrinsic Jitter 20-22kHz bandwidth <25ps S-Lock Sample Clock Jitter Rejection 1kHz sine jitter -40dB S-Lock Supported Sample Rates AES3, SPDIF 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4, 192kHz TOSLINK 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96kHz ADAT LIGHTPIPE 44.1, 48kHz s-Lock™ Capture Range 44.1, 48kHz +/- 10Hz 88.2, 96kHz +/- 20Hz 176.4, 192kHz +/- 40Hz Word Clock / Superclock Input Impedance (switchable) 75 Ohms / 1M Ohms Minimum Voltage 3V peak to peak Maximum Voltage 5V peak to peak Word clock frequencies supported 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4, 192kHz Superclock frequencies supported 11.2896MHz, 12.288MHz (256x fs) POWER SUPPLY / MECHANICAL SPECS Power consumption 60W Input Voltage 50-60Hz 100, 120, 220, 230-240VAC Dimensions Main chassis IEC 2U 3.5" x 10.5" x 17" Remot control unit 1.6" x 8" x 5.25" Power supply unit 1.7" x 8.5" x 8.5" Weight Main chassis 14.1lbs / 6.4kg Remote control unit 2.3lbs / 1kg Power supply unit 6.5lbs / 2.9kg All specifications are subject to change without notice
UPC / EAN Nein Shipping Dimensions Nein Herstellungsland Vereinigte Staaten Lieferzeit Nein Farbe mehrfarbig Hersteller Grace Design Zustand Neu