- Updated low-profile ergonomic design
- Ultra-Lightweight construction for complete comfort
- Adjustable corrosion resistant stainless spring steel boom arm and headband
- Flexible hypoallergenic sillicone ear strips
- Durable ceramic painted finish available in black or pink
- Available in small or large sizes
- Omni-directional polar pattern
- Low handling noise
- Includes Mini-furry and pop filter / windshield
- 1.2m Kevlar reinforced braid shielded cable
- Gold plated 3.5mm TRS output with removable locking nut
- Five year extended warranty when you register your microphon
The RØDE HS2 is a low profile, ergonomic and lightweight headset microphone that provides clean, clear and pronounced audio for any application where the microphone needs to be in close proximity to presenter's mouth.
The result of an extensive and complete redesign process, the RØDE HS2 features an adjustable corrosion resistant stainless spring-steel boom arm and headband connected to pliable hypoallergenic silicone ear strips for maximum flexibility and user comfort.
Coated in a durable ceramic painted finish in either black (HS2-B) or pink (HS2-P) the HS2 is also available in two different sizes (small or large) to ensure the perfect fit and function for any individual.
The headset is connected via a 1.2m (4') braid shielded, Kevlar® reinforced cable, terminating at a gold plated 3.5mm TRS output with a removable locking nut to ensure a secure connection to a wide range of recording devices and wireless transmitters, including the RØDE Filmmaker and Newsshooter kits.
The HS2's light weight, comfortable fit, low self-noise, minimal appearance and user friendly omni-directional polar pattern make it an ideal microphone for film, television, video, theatre, house of worship and live vocal performance.HS2 Technische Daten
Akustisches Prinzip Permanently Polarised Condenser Aktive Elektronik JFET impedance converter Einsprechrichtung Omni Übertragungsbereich 60Hz - 18kHz Ausgangsimpedanz 3000Ω Grenzschalldruckpegel 122dB (@1kHz, Klirrfaktor von 1% an 1kΩ) Maximaler Ausgangspegel 189.0dBu (@1kHz, Klirrfaktor von 1% an 1kΩ) (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load) Empfindlichkeit -47.2dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (4.70mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz Eigenrauschen (A-gewichtet) 36dBA Gewicht 20g Abmessungen 50mmH x 124mmW x 205mmD
UPC / EAN 698813004683, 698813004720 Shipping Dimensions Nein Herstellungsland Australien Lieferzeit Nein Farbe Nein Hersteller Rode Zustand Neu