Simple, reliable, and portable.
Whether you are a musician, producer, or podcaster on a tight budget, the AudioBox USB® 96 is for you! This simple, handy little recording interface has just the right features for basic recording needs, allowing you to plug in and start recording up to 24-bit, 96 kHz audio right away. Bus-powered and built to travel, the AudioBox USB 96 makes recording easy.
Just the right size.
The AudioBox USB 96’s two front-panel combo mic/instrument inputs make it ideal for singer/songwriters, podcasters, and guitar or guitar-bass collaborations. Simply connect a couple of mics and you have an easy-to-use stereo recording system. A mix control lets you control the level between the input signal and computer playback, without hearing annoying delays. You also get a pair of balanced line-level outputs, an ultra-loud, crystal-clear headphone out, plus MIDI I/O, so you can connect your favorite synth or MIDI controller. The result is a simple, affordable, mobile recording solution.
Roadworthy and ready to travel.
Here is a mobile interface in the best sense of the term. We gave the AudioBox USB 96 a heavy-duty steel chassis so it can take a serious pounding and remain completely reliable. Its screaming-loud headphone output ensures you can hear your music loud and clear, even in noisy locations. And it’s USB 2.0 bus-powered, so you can record with it anywhere you can use a laptop. Simply drop it in your laptop bag or slap it on a tabletop.
World-class recording software included.
While the AudioBox USB 96 works with virtually all Mac and Windows audio-recording software, it comes with a free license for PreSonus’ Studio One® Artist DAW, giving you a complete recording solution. Built by creative people for creative music production, Studio One is easy to learn and enables you to compose, record, and produce your masterpiece without getting distracted by the tools. Studio One also enjoys a robust online community of enthusiastic and helpful users you can turn to for advice.
Built for the studio and the road.
Whether you're just getting into recording or are a veteran producer who wants to go mobile, the AudioBox USB 96 will give you great sound in a bus-powered, rugged chassis that's ready to hit the road when you are. The perfect companion for any recording software, the AudioBox USB 96 comes equipped with Studio One Artist to provide you with a complete recording solution right out of the box. Check out the AudioBox USB 96 and Studio One at your favorite PreSonus dealer.
- 2 dual-purpose front-panel input channels, each with high-quality mic preamplifiers
- 2 combo mic/instrument inputs
- Individual channel-trim controls with 0 to +35 dBu mic gain range
- 48V phantom power for condenser microphones
- Mixer control (blends the input signal with the computer playback stream for zero-latency monitoring)
- Headphone jack with level control
- Main-output level control
- LED clip indicator for each channel
- 1 USB 2.0 port
- 2 combo XLR/¼” mic/instrument inputs
- 2 balanced ¼” main (L/R) line outputs
- 1 stereo ¼” headphone output
- MIDI in/out
- 24-bit resolution and 44.1, 48, 88.2, and 96 kHz sampling rate
- Professional-grade A/D/A converters (+105 dBu dynamic range)
- Zero-latency monitoring via internal mixer
- Compatible with most Mac® and Windows® recording software
- Studio One® 3 Artist
- 1/3U rack-mountable (with optional 3UMR rack-mounting system)
- Road-rugged construction with all-metal chassis and metal knobs
- Weighs just 5 lbs (2.3 kg)
- Powered via USB bus—no wall wart!
Computer system requirements:
Below are the minimum computer-system requirements for AudioBox USB 96.
- Mac® OS X 10.8.5 or later
- Intel® Core Duo processor (Intel Core™ 2 Duo or Intel Core i3 or better recommended)
- 2 GB RAM (4 GB or more recommended)
- Windows® 7x 64/x86 SP1 or Windows 8/8.1 x64/x86 or Windows 10 x64/x86
- Intel Core 2 processor (Intel Core i3 processor or better recommended)
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended)
Windows and Mac Systems
- USB 2.0 Port
- Internet connection (for activation)
- Monitor with at least 1024x768 resolution
- 20 GB hard-disk space
- Internal or external 7200 RPM storage drive highly recommended
The minimum system requirements may differ for DAWs other than Studio One. Please check the requirements for your DAW of choice with its manufacturer.
Note that the speed of your processor, amount of RAM and size and speed of your hard drive will greatly affect the overall performance of your recording system.
Type XLR Female Balanced Frequency Response (±3.0 dB) 20 Hz to 20 kHz Input Impedance (Balanced) 1200Ω THD+N (unwtd, 1 kHz @ +4 dBu Output, Unity Gain) < 0.008% S/N Ratio (Unity Gain, Ref. = +4 dBu, 20 Hz to 22 kHz) > 95 dB Common Mode Rejection Ratio (1 kHz, 55 dB Gain) > 45 dB Gain Control Range (± 1 dB) 0 dB to 35 dB Max Input Level (Unity Gain, 1 kHz @ 0.5% THD+N) -3 dBu Phantom Power (±2 VDC) +48 VDC
Type ¼" TS Female Unbalanced Input Impedance 0.5 MΩ
Type ¼" Balanced Output Impedance 51Ω
Type ¼" TRS Active Stereo Maximum Output 60 mW/Ch @ 60Ω Load Frequency Response (±1.0 dB) 20 Hz - 30 kHz
Type Dual 5-pin Female DIN
ADC Dynamic Range (A-wtd, 48 kHz Sample Rate) 105 dB DAC Dynamic Range (A-wtd, 48 kHz Sample Rate) 105 dB Bit Depth 24 Reference Level for 0 dBFS +4 dBu Internal Sample Frequency Selections (kHz) 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96 Power USB 2.0 bus-powered
Dimensions 1/3U (steel chassis) Height 5.5” (139.7 mm) Depth 1.75" (44.45 mm) Width 5.5” (139.7 mm) Weight 5 lbs (2.27 kg)
As a commitment to constant improvement, PreSonus Audio Electronics, Inc., reserves the right to change any specification stated herein, at any time, without notification.
UPC / EAN 673454005381 Shipping Dimensions 25x18x9 Herstellungsland China Lieferzeit Nein Farbe mehrfarbig Hersteller PreSonus Zustand Neu