Since the introduction of the first API Legacy Series console to Green Street Studios in Manhattan in late 1989, API has delivered over 75 Legacy Series consoles around the world. The astonishing statistic is that virtually every Legacy built is still in service. The evolution of the API Legacy continues with the introduction of the new API Legacy AXS Recording and Mixing Console. Featuring the traditional API Analog Signal Path, the AXS also offers a new and powerful feature set, all at an attractive price for today's studios, artists, engineers and producers.
- From 32 to 80 Channels (in 16 Channel Buckets)
- Channel Width: 1.5"
- Input Bucket Width: 24"
- 500 Series Equalizer Compatible (Fitted with 550A and 560 Equalizers)
- Dual 200 Rows on each channel (212A Mic Pre, 225A Compressor, 235A Noise Gate, 215A Filter, 205A Direct Input)
- Dual Input (100mm Main Fader, 60mm 2nd Fader)
- Motorized Fader and Mute Automation
- 24 Main Bus
- 12 Aux Sends
- 3 Stereo Bus
- Complete Center Section including 5.1 Surround Monitoring
- 6 Stereo Echo Returns with Automated Faders provides Extensive Routing features for Parallel Compression and Stem Mixing
- 2500C Stereo Bus Compressor Standard
- On Board or Remote Patchbay (32 and 48 Channel can be On Board, 64 or more Channels Remote only)
As with all API products, The Legacy AXS Console offers the same exacting craftsmanship featured on all API Large Format Consoles, including a unique 5 year warranty on all parts.
UPC / EAN Nein Shipping Dimensions Nein Herstellungsland Vereinigte Staaten Lieferzeit Nein Farbe schwarz Hersteller API Zustand Neu